What is trauma?
Trauma is any physical damage to the body caused by
- Natural disasters
- Violence/ Riots
- Road and railway accidents
- Explosions/ Bomb blasts
- Crush injuries
- Severe beatings
- Factory disasters
- Physical Assaults
Advanced trauma center will be equipped to provide comprehensive emergency medical services to patients suffering traumatic injuries.
It will provide in-house surgeons, neurosurgeons and other surgical and non-surgical specialists and medical personnel, equipment and facilities for immediate or follow-up treatment for severely injured patients, 24 hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week.
Services At Advanced Trauma Center
- We, at Lifepoint, are extremely committed to provide highest quality trauma care to all trauma patients
- Entrance at grade level which is sheltered from the weather and has convenient access for ambulances
- All staff trained in patient resuscitation (regain consciousness) to help save patients
- Highly experienced team of other super specialist surgeons
- Excellent communication facilities backup
- All Medico legal cases are accepted.