This division of medicine deals with the health or medical care of infants, children and adolescents. Generally the age range of these patients is anything from new born to 21 years of age. A medical expert in such a field is known as a paediatrician.
At Medilife hospital, we are a dedicated team of paediatrics, nurses, dieticians and care givers who are committed to providing a complete medical and compassionate care for the patients. Compassion and expert medical care towards the children and compassion towards their families during their trying times is what makes us the best.
We treat all special health care needs of children, right from major injuries and illnesses to minor, chronic and any developmental issues the child might have.
- Ear, eye, nose and throat conditions
- General medicine and surgeries
- Infants, who no longer need care in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, but continue to need hospital care
- Oncology (inpatient only)
- Specialty outpatient clinics